DOI : 10.3390/publications7020034
- Will preprints get your research “scooped”?
- Do the Journal Impact Factor and journal brand measure the quality
of authors and their research?
- Does approval by peer review prove that you can trust a research
paper, its data and the reported conclusions?
- Will the quality of the scientific literature suffer without
journal-imposed peer review?
- Is Open Access responsible for creating predatory publishers?
- Is copyright transfer required to publish and protect authors?
- Does gold Open Access have to cost a lot of money for authors, and
is it synonymous with the APC business model?
- Are embargo periods on ‘green’ OA needed to sustain publishers?
- Are Web of Science and Scopus global platforms of knowledge?
- Do publishers add value to the scholarly communication process?